Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WA or bust!

We are in WASHINGTON for the week! The kids had a funny school schedule this week, only having two and a half (non consecutive) days on, so we skipped and came to visit Grandma! The kids are enjoying themselves already. I am glad to be away from the busy farm for a while. Mom keeps asking what I want to do.....I keep ignoring her.....I want to do nothing! (for a change)
The farming is going well, it is turning cold though now, which will make it start to be miserable farming. Ryan got home after midnight on Monday night, so I figured he wouldn't really be missing us anyway, he is too busy! I packed him up with lots of frozen pizzas and tv dinners that he probably wont eat, but at least I tried!
We left our house getting a new roof. Hopefully it is getting finished up today, I don't know how the wind is there, it was pretty windy when we left Tuesday morning. We have been with out dish internet and tv since the roof is off. We have been back in the stone ages, but it was amazing how much I could get done not having the internet distraction and we had a couple of days with no Diego/Dora, how have we survived! I hope it is all put back together by the time we get home. We have General Conference on Sat/Sunday also so we really need it put back together quick! This will have to be a pictureless post, I didn't bring any cords to hook up to moms computer. I hope to be back on the blogging wagon when we get home! We are enjoying our trip so far! Lucky us!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

How fun to just get away and be low-key for a while. Plus, then your cute mom can spoil the kids. I bet it's nice to go away to other houses because there's new toys, new areas to explore, new people to play with, which means a true break for you. Plus I'm sure Ryan will be missing you and happy to have you all home.

The Deal Family said...

How fun! Enjoy your family and enjoy your visit in Washington.

marciekoch said...

What?! I'd love to see you! Will you be at the football game on Friday??