The girls had picture day today at school, we don't normally do school pictures but our really good photographer moved away SO we purchased school pictures. The girls were excited, Ashley said " you are going to get some of these?" She was excited! We were so busy getting ready for the morning that I forgot to send the envelopes with money, therefore I had to make a trip to the school this morning. I like that the girls were excited to see me, even though they barely had gotten off the bus, I know one day they probably wont like me coming to school, so I am relishing it now! They looked cute, and we had plenty of time this morning Ryan had the whole house up at 6:00 am, cause if he is going to be up, so is everyone else! It was Ok though, we needed LOTS of time to do hair, I have funny girls!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Picture Day
Posted by Countrylivn' at 10:52 PM
Labels: Ashley and Emma, kids, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
They look SOOO ready to go! I bet they turn out beautiful. I can't wait to see them on the "some of my favorite things" wall!
Post a Comment