Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Outlaw Days (rainy) Parade

This year we participated in the parade, I was glad I got to ride in it so I didn't get poured on. The kids didn't want to ride though, they wanted to get candy, so they stood in the rain with Grandma and lots of aunts and uncles, and cousins. It was a Hawaiian theme, and it was just POURING rain, I cant believe anything stuck to the truck! Sara came up with our clever signs, (they looked so big on the kitchen floor) They said You say pineapple we say Potato! Then we listed all of the different farms and every single persons name in the whole family! 41 people in all! (plus two halves, on the way) CRAZY!
Claire wanted to ride, (or didn't have a choice) and she had her hand in the candy bag the whole way!

Here she is waving, can you say rodeo queen!

0 comments: