Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Outlaw Days Rodeo

The Telford men enjoyed the team roping this year again, all of the other events got rained out, well not all, I guess the Telford men got rained out! Ryan did good heeling, he did leg up though, he was kicking as hard as he could to catch up to the steer, his header roped the horns and then RAN! Ryan was like WHOA! Anyway, that is the fun of it I guess getting some guy you dont even know and have never roped with before and so you dont know his "techniques" if you could call it that. Ryan was sad. At least he still caught though.
out of the box, Ryan is on the sorrell horse (the red one with no white, for all of you non horse women, like me)






This is Jareds run, he did really well, they held the fastest time for a long time, He roped with an 11 year old boy, and then they were beat by a team that had an 8 year old boy! CRAZY, he is a 2nd grader in Ashleys class (my friend Kristens son.) Too fun, and funny! I think they need to have an under 12 category for the big money and then let the old men just rope for fun! Good times!Justin was TIRED, we watched the rest of the rodeo from the car.

1 comments:

BriAnne said...

I LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog. That's really, really cute!