The kids and I got busy in the yard this week. We planted 4 new Colorado Blue Spruces, with our other sad evergreen trees, hopefully they will all start liking it in Idaho and get to growing! I so DON'T have a green thumb! This afternoon we tackled the weed patch that we call the rock garden, I should have taken a before picture, it had weeds up to my knees! YUCK! All the kids stuck it out the whole time, and helped me get it done, it was HARD work! Ashley wanted to get all of the plants just right so it would look like a magazine.....you know to match with the rest of our magazine yard and house.....HA, HA, its OK to laugh! It was a good afternoon.
Emma doing what Emma does best petting the dog, and having fun! (she thinks she is working)

1 comments:
so far none of our evergreens have made it. I hope yours do better.
Post a Comment