Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!

Here is Ryan's attempt at catching our almost 2 year old (sob,sob) in her cute Sunday dress. She is such a doll, I know I am partial, but she is just so stinkin cute, I cant help but post all of her pictures! We had a nice fathers day. Ryan went to speak in another ward for church so we did it alone, and we actually survived! This was our first time totally alone, not one kid had to leave sacrament meeting once! Now Primary was a different story! We still had a nice Sunday and were glad when Ryan got home. He and Claire both looked so nice I had to snap a few. (The other kids of course were already undressed by the time he got home) We spent the rest of the day down at Gma Telfords with lots of cousins and yummy food. Happy fathers day Honey and to my dad and Gpa Telford! We love you!

0 comments: