Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday little Sis!

Today is Kileys birthday! Don't we wish is was as exciting as they used to be, now we are just getting older..... June 4th was always an exciting day for me as a kid because it meant presents, Kiley and I are close enough in age that we pretty much shared everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! I think we were good sisters, I don't remember too many fights (except that one time you fell on my head, and I ran to my room crying) but never over clothes and stuff, we just shared, it was the way it was, at least as I saw it....Is that how you saw it Kiley? The only thing bad I have to say about Kiley is that she lives too far away, I wish she was closer so we could still share clothes, and I know she would agree! Happy birthday Kiley, I hope you have a great day!
Sorry all my other sisters, and mom, you got cropped! Arent we GORGEOUS!!!!

2 comments:

Jane Clark said...

Yes, so gorgeous!!!

Mikaela said...

I love your hair in this pic! I hope Kiley had a great b-day! :)