Today we went to lunch at the school and then to the park to play with some friends, we were having a great time until Ashley needed to use the bathroom. She didn't want to go in the one at the park, its creepy and gross, but I told her to go in there anyway. After a while I told Emma to go check on her and make sure she was OK. Emma ran over and said "yeah mom she is still in there." I said, "well is she locked in or what?" So Emma ran back to Ash and then to me and said, "Yeah she's locked in." Crazy Emma, I was glad we were checking on her, it had probably been 10 minutes in the bathroom at this point. I went over and tried to get her to unlock it and it just wasn't coming. I called Ryan and he told me to get a key from the city office. When I got there they said, its locked again! I said Yes, and there is a kid inside! She felt horrible, she was scrambling to find keys and got me some and off we went. Another man who works there came to (THANKFULLY!) So he starts trying his keys and it still wont unlock! Ashley was keeping her cool really well, I kept asking her if she was OK and she kept saying yes, but she was getting a little hot, thankfully it wasn't too warm of a day. Anyway so the man asks me to tell her to move away from the door because he is going to kick it in! I told Ashley to get way back, and then he came back from his truck with a screw driver and popped it open, FFFFEW!!! Ashley came out and would not let go of me, poor thing, she was so brave, but I have never seen her grab on so tight! She had been in their for probably at least 20 minutes, maybe longer, poor kid! She said she did cry a little bit, I told her that is OK, I cried a little bit too! She's giving a thumbs up! And probably will hold "it" next time!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Ashleys (not so fun) Adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a trooper. Talk about having a fear of public bathrooms now!!!! Yuck!!
OH NO! Poor thing! We almost did the same thing at camp on saturday! No fun!!
Post a Comment