Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've got TALENT!

I got my mixing spoon stuck in between the beaters, and I wasn't even trying to! This is my 4th mixer this year, I think I am a little rough on them......or something!
check out the cheese on that baby!


It does still work it just bangs and clangs on itself, I am hoping Ryan can bend the beaters back in place, (keep in mind I had been at scout day camp all day), I'm exhausted! I'm going to go take a nap!

(I couldn't bear to not have a post for so long! I am working hard on a super huge gigantic post of the Big Brown family reunion that we just got home from, We had such a great time!)

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Wow that is crazy, I have been waiting for someone to post something about the brown reunion.

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

Well at least it wasn't your hand in the mixer!!!.. or like your hair or something lol!