Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Watering

I love to water, I am really loving my green, green grass, it is so nice and soft now since we have had so much rain. I often find myself just sitting on the steps watching the sprinklers tick around, I don't know why it fascinates me, but it just does. I guess I am truly a farm girl at heart. I normally watch the sprinklers alone but this day I went out and found all four of my kids sitting on the steps watching the sprinklers:These are a few of my favorite things about summer!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I love moments like that!

The Deal Family said...

I totally agree Mijken! There is just something about the sound of spriklers and the color green!! It makes me happy.

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

I'm the same way... people that don't live on a farm or in the country just don't get it! ;)