This past weekend was an adventure for me. I don't have a lot of adventures now in my old married life years, but this was a GREAT adventure. Claire and I flew from Idaho Falls to Denver on Friday morning, the flight was good, Claire was REALLY good, she didn't cry at all. I met up with Mom and Dad in Denver, our flights ended up coming in really close to the same time, that was good. The Airport was total crazyness, the Democratic Convention was ending and people were flying home, that was a little scary, good thing I wasn't alone, I am so NOT a City girl, especially a BIG city girl. We made it out OK anyway. Kiley lives about 4 1/2 hours from Denver so we got a rental car and started the drive, it was normal at first, we just went down a Freeway and everything was normal until we got to Osh Kosh, I thought Osh Kosh was big, but it's not, from there the road just started getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller until we were on a one lane paved road. It reminded me of a bike path, it was about the same size as a nice bike path. She lives in the middle of no where. I thought I lived in the country, not even close, she is so far out there, like 40 miles on this little bike path, it is so mind boggling... We did get there safely though and had a really fun time. It was fun to go to her house for a change, I think I have only been to her house one other time since she has been married and that is when she lived in Rexburg. Her house is cute and her boys were fun. We had a great visit. Claire getting some 'bites' from Ryder, these two were like the boppsy twins with their curly hair. Those boys are going to love their baby sister!
Dallie and Tayson (Bobby and Sara's new baby). They are 10 days apart, Tayson is older. They will have fun growing up together.
Jason, Dallie, Sara, Tayson, Bobby. Just relaxing after a full Sunday.
Claire and Ryder, AGAIN. He didn't play with her the whole time, but we would catch them together quite often.
Dallie, I never took a picture with her in her blessing dress, she looked so pretty. She is a good baby. The only draw back was that I didnt get to bring my other kids and Ryan, they would have liked it, Ryan has wanted to go there for a few years, I guess we will have to go back again soon! We had a fun adventure on our visit, thanks for having us all Kiley and Jason!

1 comments:
cute pictures, Ryan would love it there. I would worry he would buy the ranch next door and then you would be in a pickle.
Post a Comment