Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TODAY

Today we are having a at home day. I have got to get all of our laundry done for this weekend. Claire and I are going to Kiley's house for Dallie's baby blessing. I am excited. I wish I only had to pack myself, but the rest of the kids are going to Grandma Telfords while I am gone. Ryan will be around, but he can't keep them while he is working. The kids are excited to go to Grandmas, but they want to go with me too so they could fly on an airplane. I don't think any of them have flown when they were old enough to remember. They have all flown as babies, you know when they used to be free, but not anymore.
We went shopping yesterday after school, I had to take the girls so they could try on their shoes, I bought them both new shoes and they were both to small, (according to Ryan) so I had to take them back and this time I took the girls to try on. It is a long story, but we ended up keeping one pair for Emma and getting a bigger pair for Ashley, I didn't see them try them on, Ryan helped them and he thought they were to small.... Oh well, we have school shoes now that is all that matters. Justin has been begging me to make play dough so we finally did. I was just going to buy it but he was to naughty in the store so he didn't get any. I found a good recipe and it uses cream of tarter, it turned out so good. It is not sticky at all. I am glad I finally broke down and bought the cream of tarter, (it is a little expensive OK so it was like $2.59 for a little container of it, but at the store in Richfield it was 5 bucks!). ANYWAY, I am having fun days with just two kids!!! It is so QUIET around here it makes me sleeeeeeeepy......

4 comments:

Jami said...

How Fun!!! Hey buy the cream of tarter at Winco in the bins...it turns out to be pennies....just a thought :)!!!

Summer Freeman said...

I love your black cupboards!! They are cute, cute!! Also funny about Emma and her school supplies and Hola!!

The Deal Family said...

Mijken! I love you blog. I just checked it out, you have a great family. I was good to see you at the reunion. I hope you had a great trip home! Check out my blog www.travisandtiffani.blogspot.com Keep in touch!!

rneweyfamily said...

I have a good recipe for play dough, maybe I should dig it out for my kids, they would love that, you've given me a great idea