Here are some pictures of my class reunion this past weekend. It got a little wild on Friday night, not surprising.... We had a tour of the High School and then went to a local restaurant to eat and visit. There were so many people there, there were lots who weren't there, but I was really surprised at the good turn out. Saturday we went to Scootney Reservoir and had a BBQ and got to meet every ones families. The weather was nice, a little breezy, but good. Ryan took the kids down to swim and they did, I was surprised that they would want to get in the water, but they did and had a good time. Here's Lotsa pictures from the fun weekend:
Erin, Fran, Jessica, Me
Jessica, Fran, Brandon M., and Eddy O.
Toni, Leslie, Jennifer, Jessica, Charie, and Fran
Shanae, Hauni, Me, Liz, Tamara
Sadakaeo, Kamphauly, Me and Todtou
Liz and Me
Liz, Me, Mikaela, Fernando, Charie
Back; Liz, Toni, Leslie, Charie. Front; Me, Mikaela, Kameron, Jane, and Fran
Frans little Gracee.

3 comments:
Liz is so cute, fun pictures. It is crazy to see that lack of hair in the boys of your class. Ryan shouldn't feel bad at all. Doesn't Jane look great too. Looks like you had a fun time.
Mijken - You got great pictures! :) I wish I could've seen you guys! It looks like so much fun!!!
YOu got some great pictures! I'm gonna have to steal them. It was so good to see you at the reunion! :)
Post a Comment