The girls are going back to school in the morning, I am sad, yet so excited too. Ryan keeps telling me I am going to be bored, I think I would like a few boring days for a change! I am not looking forward to Fall and Winter though, can we just skip it and go back to Spring again? I would really like that. Summer just passes to quickly around here. I am not ready for the lonely harvest nights...
Claire is officially crawling, She is the secret crawler, I don't see her actually doing it very often, she doesn't crawl across the room, but she will crawl a little bit and then sit, and then crawl a little more, she gets around really well, too well already. This morning she was in Justin's room and then crawled down the hall, into the bathroom and got up to the tub, I heard someone throwing things in the tub and I discovered her in there. So she is obviously doing it whether we are seeing it or not.
Justin is crazy wild, like normal. He got his first BUZZ hair cut, I didn't mean for it to be that short, I don't care for the buzzed look, but it is so much easier to do on a "moving" target. He LOVES Daddy's new pipup (pickup)(and yes it FINALLY came) and wants to drive it every day.
Emma has been crying every morning because it STILL isn't school yet??? Tonight she couldn't go to bed, she just isn't tired at night, I see a lot of tearful mornings in her future. She has all of her school clothes out for the morning and her back pack packed. She is going to LOVE school!
Ashley talks like an old pro, she is so ready for school and keeps telling Emma all about it, more than Emma cares to know I am sure! She did not want a back pack this year, she wanted one that would just go over her shoulder, she is getting too big. Emma was worried about not getting to ride the bus the first day because I told them that I might just drive them in instead of riding the bus, I was trying to tell her not to worry, you will ride the bus lots and lots of days, Ashley said, "yeah like at least 500 days a year" It was pretty cute. Well I better get to bed, I am going on the bus in the morning too, so I have to get up early, gone are the lazy days of Summer!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Back to School
Posted by Countrylivn' at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah for school. We have lots of kindgarteners this year. Does Luke and Cashe go next year? That is so crazy. I didn't realize Bode went this year. They grow up to fast. Everyone did great getting dropped off. I couldn't even find Wes. He was to busy socializing with his friends.
Ren and I are hanging out this morning. Trying to recover for the morning rush.
hope there first day was as great as Taylors
Post a Comment