I don't know where to begin with this post. I see now why it is important to just keep up on it, because it is to hard to work backwards, SO what we have been up to.
3. I have a new found LOVE... for the Idaho Youth Ranch 2nd hand Store. This is big for me, I don't usually like to shop at 2nd hand stores, I love yard sales, that is different, but I have found some really fun interior decorating items, (sounds crazy I know) there. I have always only gone to the DI, but not anymore. I am a thrift shopper!! I have always been a thrifty shopper, I think at least, but now I am a thrift shopper too. It is so fun to buy things at such a LOW price. Here is a cute candy dish that I saw on the Joys of Home Blog, I had to try it out. It is just a little tray that I spray painted black and then bought some square glass votives to go on it, they fit perfectly, the tray was $1.50, the votives (from walmart) were .97 each, for a total of $5.50. I spent more on the candy to put in it, oh well. Pretty cute I thought! The glass bowl holding the apples (on the side) was also from the 2nd hand store it cost $1.00!! Oh please notice Casey the kitty, oh and way in the back is my Globe (Kiley) it was $3.50!!!!!
4. My kids are the best. I am having so much joy in them, it could be from being away from them for those few days, but I think I am just really enjoying them. Each day Ryan and I find something new about each one of them that is so special, we are blessed with good kids.
Ashley is doing well in school as usual, she is an excellent student. She LOVES her calf and is eager to get out of bed and feed him. She truly loves that thing, which might not be such a good thing. She is very concerned about her family members and is really loving having Emma as a sister, they have really started to play well together now, It is nice, not as much fighting and tears. Here is a picture of ALL of the kids playing together last night, they make a BIG mess, but they have so much fun, I Love it when they all play together.Emma is doing good in school too, if she could just not be so chatty. She hasn't had to sit on the naughty stool YET, but I am afraid it will be in her future. She likes school, but when she doesn't like it she sure lets me know the minute she walks in the door she says 'BORING'. Emma is not one to hold back her feelings, she lets me know everything, good or bad, most of the days are good, very few have been BORING. She has a big poem for the primary program in two weeks and is trying really hard to have it all memorized, she is half way there.
Justin is my helper now. He has also discovered that he has a mind of his own, Emma is not around to make it up for him, So now I am hearing NO a lot more out of him. I am used to that with Emma, but not my sweet Justin. He is quite stubborn, and is ALWAYS hitting, but he says sorry just as quickly as he hits and really does have a sweet heart. He always wants someone to play with. Since I am the only one big enough left at home I get to have lots of time on the floor playing with pickups, trailers, tractors, motorcycles, and cows, you name it we play it.
Claire has discovered the stairs, I hoped she never would, but she has and she wants to go down them head first, she hasn't yet, hopefully she wont ever...I think it is time for the gate. She is still a happy baby. She just poked her 4th tooth in on the top side, she is getting her teeth in funny, but at least they are coming. She will be one in 2 weeks, so sad. This year has just flown by. She is my snuggliest baby and is fun to rock and rock, I got to last night from 1:30 to 3:00, aren't I so lucky!! I think it must be more teeth, I'm not sure, sometimes she just has a restless night.
This is what I have been up to. It is busy around here I like it when we harvest here close to home, I get to go check up on how every thing is going, it will be hard when they move down to the farm 30 miles away. I have been helping with the Homecoming events at the HS. I am a judge. I think I am the worst judge ever though because I want EVERYONE to win, I don't want anyone to lose! It has been fun and has given us something to do here close to home. Life is good!

3 comments:
sounds like you are busy, really busy. You need to show us the new office. Cute candy dish, I wish I had a store closer. Have a good night.
wow, busy life. I wondered what all was going on. I guess I could pick up the phone or something, but this is fun, too.
You are a master decorator. Your kids are very cute, and I can tell that you really love being their mom. It was fun to visit last night, and I love being their Aunt!
Post a Comment