It happened, my baby turned 1! I am not having a day of rejoicing, I want her to stay a baby forever, why do they have to grow up? Here she is September 24, 2007, 7pounds 3 ounces, the doctor said she looks like a shiny new penny, and she did! 
Now today, September 24, 2008 she is a whopping 19 lbs and looks more like strawberry shortcake! She has the BEST hair ever, it never ceases to amaze me!

Here she is '
opening' a story book from Grandma
Nielson (and Papa) She
didn't actually do any opening, that is what big sisters and brothers are for!

A new pony bike! Yeah, She was so thrilled with herself, her face says it all!


Yum, Yum, she gobbled up her whole cupcake! We partied at 9:30 at night, Ryan came home 'Early'
I'm not kidding, that is
at least an hour earlier than normal. Everyone was SO tired, Claire was crawling around like a zombie fussing. I think they each had one bite of cake and went to bed. What a fun little girl, we are so blessed to have such a happy, healthy little princess. We love our Claire!
1 comments:
I love 1st birthdays!! I can't believe how close our youngest babies are.....14 days apart.
Thanks for the comment and suggestions on my kitchen. I will definitely post pictures of my final results.
By the way, I love reading your blog. I have really become a blogaholic....it's alot funner than I thought it would be.
Post a Comment