What do you do when your 11 month old sister borrows your clothes? I was getting Claire and Justin ready for bed in Justin's room and Justin didn't want to quit playing, so when he looked up he was unpleasantly surprised to see his baby sister in his jammies. He is either going to learn quickly to get dressed when I ask or else put a lock on his dresser... I am sure it is just the beginning of a never ending battle....at least it was for my big brother!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Sisters
Posted by Countrylivn' at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is sooooo cute! Claire looks so much like your family. I see a little of each of your siblings in her.....too funny.
Funny post! It is good that Claire is borrowing from Justin...I doubt Justin will ever borrow from Claire! I just can't picture Justin wearing a Barbie nightgown...
I love Claire's wild hair!
Post a Comment