Claire is into the TP. It is cute and fun the first 3 times, but after that I am not thinking it is quite as cute. The worst part is, is that I am not even exaggerating we have lost 5 rolls of TP this week alone!!! You would think that I would have learned quicker, and yes this is my fourth kid, the other three did it too, but Claire has by far been the worse. She heads straight for the bathroom every time I put her down. The doors are all closed but there are other people in this house who forget to keep them closed at all times. I usually just re-roll the roll, I know sounds gross, but I am cheep when it comes to TP, but this time Justin took care of it for me. I ran to get the camera and when I got back Justin was "cleaning up" the mess for me. (remember this is the WHOLE roll)I am so lucky to have so many good helpers!! I was able to get most of it out of the toilet, yes using my hand, GROSS! Before I was a mom I could have NEVER done that, but now I am much more TOUGH, or something, Im not sure?? Anyway, I guess it is time to baby proof the house, AGAIN. I love being a MOMMY!
Monday, September 22, 2008
What's up with Claire and the toilet paper?
Posted by Countrylivn' at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I hate that phase!!! She sure looks cute in a TP tutu though!
Post a Comment