Ashley and Emma get asked if they are twins all the time, just yesterday in fact! I think it must be because they are the same size because I don't see that they look much alike other than that. Today they wore the same outfit to school, except backwards. They thought they were pretty cool this morning and so I took their picture. Ashley said, 'you can post that one on your blog mom' Thanks for the approval Ash! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
my sisters are 2 1/2 years apart and they were always mistaken for twins. Your girls should probably get used to it. We never thought they looked that much alike, either, but when you see someone everyday sometimes you just know them. They sure are cute girls, though
WHAT CUTE GIRLS:) I always wished I was a twin. Now that me and the sisters are older, people think we are triplets, I love it, because that means I don't look so old, or the sisters look really old:) I hope your girls enjoy that, how fun!
Your girls are very cute. It's fun having sisters close in age.
I honestly don't think your girls look that much alike either...they even have totally different hair styles and stuff...but I can relate to Emma. I seriously swear that Emma and I are similar...I saw your mom last weekend at a baptism and we visited for a few, and she agrees! hehe! Anyways, but you only have to buy half the clothes and they can share, right?! Oh wait, girls, even that young probably hate sharing clothes....
Cute girls! My kids went crazy looking at your family picture on the latest Farm Credit magazine...they kept wondering where Justin was. We finally figured out it was an old picture...Justin is the baby in your arms!
Post a Comment