It is cold and windy today. I think Fall is officially here. We enjoyed the warm weather last week though, that was nice. I am worried that Ryan is going to ask me to get out his coveralls and they are going to be too worn out to wear to work. I need to get some new ones before he asks for them. I finally got to that shelf that I bought from the second hand store (it was $5.50, pink and gold, and not put together) it turned out really cute;
My sister Trish sent me some new vinyl for fall, the blocks turned out really cute. I have been enjoying Joys blog, she has some good ideas and I love coping them! I saw this next project at Michaels, they were selling them for 30 bucks, I made mine for $8. It is a sunflower topiary, I think it is fun for Fall. It looks crooked in the picture but it really is straight!
I need to get my creativity going on my house now, it is SO lacking! I really want to re-paint EVERYTHING. I just cant find the motivation. I think it is the cool weather, makes me want to curl up and hibernate, do you think that would work, I would like that, at least through harvest time!

3 comments:
I would love to curl up and hibernate! I know it is the fall weather, that and the fact that I'm tired all the time from this baby, but hey, still sounds good.
I"m glad your internet is finally working, looks like you had lots of blogging to catch up on. What is Claire getting for her birthday?
You are so talented, I love all of your cute ideas to decorate your home. Yesterday when Elder Uchdorf (I know I didn't spell that right) gave his talk he quoted Brigham Young and said that we should make everything around us beautiful! I thought of you, that is one of your great creations, is to make things beautiful.
Post a Comment