We have been up to a whole lot of nothing. I think it is the calm before the storm. We are getting ready to go on our camping extravaganza! We go on Thursday, stay for a couple days, come home for a day or two and then back again. Then we will be home for a week, (during that time we are going to the Temple Open House here in Twin Falls, We can wait!!) Then we are going to Washington for a week and then my 10 year class reunion is that weekend (Aug 8-9). I am excited for all of this, I just wish it could have been a little more spread out over the summer. We will take what we can get though. So we have been trying to stay on top of the house work so we can come home to a clean house, when we finally do come home, and also getting packed for non stop family reunion type fun! The kids can hardly stand to wait another day, they are quite disappointed tonight because they thought we were leaving in the morning and we aren't going until Thursday, bummer! Ryan made a lot of progress on the shed to day, it is pretty much all sheeted except the roof, he will do that tomorrow. It is looking good. We went to Home Depot last night at like 8:00, (we like to do things in the dark) we drove the pickup so we could put in all of the plywood, well it took ALL of the room leaving no room for all of the camping groceries, anyway we were stuffed in that pickup, it wasn't fun. I cant wait for the new pickup to arrive, it will be much more roomy and actually fit us all.
Justin and his sliver, he wouldn't let anyone get it out, he was going to "snap" it out with the tweezers. Ryan had to get it out after he went to sleep.
Justin's new Diego bike, it isn't really Diego, we were shopping for a Diego bike but I didn't want to afford one, and I also didn't want one that needed batteries, so we were calling this one his Diego bike. Ryan asked "how do you get Diego out of this bike" I said it just is, cant you tell. Justin thinks he is pretty cool and is always doing "flips" on it. Fun, Fun!!
These pictures were all the same day, this kid changes clothes like the girls, I hope this phase doesn't last long, I get tired of changing his clothes for him, he needs to learn how to change his own soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment