Monday, July 7, 2008

Camping

For the 4th of July we went camping. It was a quick, but super fun trip. We have only gone once before with only our family and that was last year on the 4th, it is kind of becoming a tradition, I guess. We just had a great time, the kids loved fishing and exploring and roasting everything in sight! We went up to the Little Wood reservoir and it was all full of campers so we went a little further to a camp ground called Hi Fi (I think that's what it is called) Anyway we are going there for the Telford family Vacation in two weeks. That should be fun. I was glad we could go and scope it out, hopefully we will get a good spot when we go again. Here are some pictures of our fun trip!The kids hanging out in the tent. Justin had to use a barbie sleeping bag, he didn't mind this time, It really helps to have his tractor blankie and pillow! Hopefully it will work for him all summer, I'm pretty sure it wont work for next summer!



My cutie Claire!


Sitting around the campfire, with no fire I just noticed, we did have a fire, it must have been going out for the night??? They all fought over Justin's red camp chair, nobody wanted to sit in the BABY chairs...


At the reservoir fishing, it was really steep and not very kid friendly, but we did catch LOTSA fish!

Justin trying it out

3 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

that's a fun place. My mom's ward did girls camp there a couple of years ago when she was the YW president.

wyomingerica said...

Looks like a fun fishing trip. It must of been warm. When me went last week we took every blanket we own. It was cold.

Holly said...

You're a tough cookie! We thought going camping w/ 2 kiddies might be too much! Where in ID are you?