We finally got the announcements for Jared and Jenna's wedding all done!! They turned out so GOOD! I told Jenna I would do all of the invitations for Jared's side, I didn't know what I was getting myself into, we tied and stuffed 250 invites! I have had them tied for about a month now, but I didn't have the picture in, or them put into envelopes, but now they are. Ashley helped put the pictures in, she is such a perfectionist, she does better then me on most things like that. Her help made it so much faster! Jenna told me I had until the 4 of July to get them done, so I guess we made it in the nick of time, I am such a procrastinator!! We were glad to have a fun project though! They make such a cute couple!!!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Wedding invites
Posted by Countrylivn' at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment