We just got back from 4 days of camping with the Telford Family. We had a great time. Lots of fun activities and playing with cousins. We camped up at High 5, above the Little Wood Reservoir. It is the same place we went camping over the 4th of July. It was a great get away, I am very glad to be home, I can only stand to be filthy dirty for so many days!! Ryan and Justin riding Charlie, Justin with no shoes, how he spent most of the trip, I cant keep shoes on that kid, EVER!
Ashley and Emma, this must have been the first day because they look clean still.
Justin listening to stories around the campfire. We got sooooo many mosquito bites, poor kids.
Ashley fell asleep at the campfire the last night, they played so hard with all of their cousins, they slept good every night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment