Justin got new boots yesterday. We went to Shoshone to go swimming and so we ran down to Jerome to D&B, they were having there 20% off of clothing and boots, so we have waited until the sale to get new boots. His old boots are a size seven, so I thought I would get him a size 8 boots, of course they didn't have any 8's in the ones we wanted, but the lady wanted me to measure his feet and make sure he couldn't wear the 9's. Good thing we measured because he needed size 9's!!! Poor kid, no wonder why his 7's were so hard to get on!! He is loving his new boots and wears them around every where, most often with his shorts, it is the latest in summer fashion!! Yes, they are on the wrong feet....most of the time!
I also got all of the kids new work gloves, which they are loving, Emma especially because now she can go out and play with the kitties with her gloves on and she doesn't have to come in and wash her hands!! So handy!! She was so mad when I told her she had to wash, she said,"but mom" and shook her gloves at me. I told her gloves keep dirt out, but not germs. Anyway it has been cute to see them all running around outside in the 90 degree weather with their gloves on, well all but Justin, I spent 5 minutes getting his gloves on and he walks out side, down the stairs and back up the stairs, and throws them in the door and says "don't want these." I was so excited to get a pair that would actually fit him, but he wont wear them, but he sure likes to wear them tucked in his back pocket, oh well....
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Justin's new boots
Posted by Countrylivn' at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
how cute! Lindsey often has her shoes on the wrong feet too. one day they will get it right :D
Post a Comment