Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kiley's new baby girl

Kiley had her baby Dallie Lynn, she was born on July 18th, she weighed 6lbs 12oz, and was 19 3/4 inches long. She reminds me so much of our Ashley in this picture with those bright red lips and little tiny body. Kiley hasn't ever had one so small, but she has never had a girl either. What a beautiful princess baby. Way to go Kiley and Jason!!
Kiley and her kids, Ryder, Dallie, and Kache, cute family!!

What a BIG brother!! It is funny how the baby of the family all of a sudden is grown up, over night, when a new baby comes to the family. Ryder doesn't look like the baby any more!

5 comments:

Aleighy said...

SO SWEET! I'm so glad you posted this so I could see! I've been wondering how she was and if she'd had her baby yet. I wish she had a blog! Tell her to start one! I am DESPERATE to keep in touch! I think about her almost everyday and wish that we'd kept in touch. There is nothing better than a best friend to talk to!

Mikaela said...

Okay, seriously, does Kiley even look like she gave birth? Holy cow she looks great! I'm glad she finally got a girl...how fun! Congrats to Kiley!

Btw, saw your dad at church on Sunday! I just love him! He's just so great!

Jessica said...

What a cutie. I love new babies. Mine is getting big so fast. I have actually thought about another one. Not to keep, just to borrow:) I seriously don't know when I will want to add another kid to our household. I agree with Mikaela--your dad is a sweetie. He used to come to our ward and he always was so humble and nice. Your are coming to the reunion RIGHT!!! I can't wait to see everyone in person.

Jane Clark said...

Kiley totally looks great! I love a new baby until about 10 p.m.! No, I wish Icould get some consent from my other half for #3. TMI,I know.

Deborah Austin said...

Oh that is so fun I didn't even know she was pregnant that is so fun and exciting I am so glad she got a girl will you tell her congrats for me. Fun that you get to go to the blessing. Do they live anywhere near civilization?

Well that is very exciting!

Deb