Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kileys having a GIRL!!!!

Don't these boys look like they need a baby sister!! These are Kiley's men, Jason, Ryder, and Kache, now she is getting a girl to help out the ratio at their house!!



I cant wait, she is scheduled to have her on Friday, we will be in the mountains so I will have to drive out to get phone service so I can find out how things are going. I have been making some hair bows for the baby blessing, I actually get to go to Nebraska for it. I am excited to see their very REMOTE ranch that they live and work on. I cant wait for that either! Anyway in making her white hair bows, I made a few more for my girls, they are so fun to work on.


I made the top white bow first and didn't like the way it turned out so I made the bottom one and it looks perfect!! I cant wait to meet the new pretty princess!!! Good Luck Kiley and Jason!!

4 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

those bows are so cute! if we ever have another girl maybe you can show me how to make some

Jami said...

Yee-Haw!!! I am so glad that you were blog stalking me :), so now I can back at yah :)...Looks like things are going good....and those are cute bows too :)!!!

Mikaela said...

Seeing you making bows reminds me of your mom and Tricia always making scrunchies! hehe! I'm excited for Kylie....what's she naming her little girl? Can't wait to hear...

wyomingerica said...

I choice the black back ground, but you have lots of other things to choose from.