I cant get any pictures to load today and I really need to be doing some posting, so I guess I will just write. I have so many good pictures to blog of our past weeks adventures. We are all glad to be home for a week, even the kids were asking do we get to stay home today? They have been happy to be at home. But it is short lived, we are going to SLC on Friday for Jared's wedding and then Saturday is the reception here, so busy busy with that and then on Monday we will leave for a week at grandmas in Washington! I am excited for that! Just me and the kids are going on Monday and we will pick up grandma from the airport in Boise (she has been in Nebraska with Kiley and then new baby). Then we will spend the week doing lots of projects and tons of school shopping for both of the girls (two in school, CRAZY). We are going to re-decorate moms little bathroom/powder room. I haven't done a project in a couple months so that will be refreshing for me at least. Then on Friday the 8th Ryan is flying to Spokane to go with me to my 10 year class reunion. That should be fun, I cant wait to see old friends and do lots of catching up. Then Ryan will drive back with us from WA, which will be nice, I don't like doing that drive alone. So that is a little of whats to come....now for what we have been up to.
We got back from Stanley late Friday night, that was an adventure, I will have to blog that trip when I can up load the pictures, (I wont give too many details, don't worry Mom.) I ended up having to run Mom to the airport in Boise which is 2 hours away, so we had to leave at 5:00 am, (not cool for this non morning person). But it was a good, quick trip anyway. Then Sunday morning we drove up to Tetonia ID for Bobby and Sara's new baby's Blessing. It was a nice day, we really like that drive, through Arco, Rexburg, and then into that GORGEOUS (smoggy this time) Valley of the Tetons. It was still beautiful even through the haze, (I guess it is smoke from California, go figure....). Bobby and Sara's baby is cute, he looks just like his dad, I think, (I have more pictures of that that wont load). The day was nice, Bobby did a good job on the Blessing, we spent the day at the park eating a yummy lunch and visiting and playing. The kids had a GREAT time. We got home pretty late because it is hard to leave when you are having such a good time. Monday we stayed home and did a little catch up house work, which was much needed. Then yesterday we went to the Twin Falls TEMPLE Open House yes it is here, it is real, I have seen it for myself. I found myself taking in every little detail, thinking I wasn't going to get to see it again, but then I realized, this is MY Temple, I will enter in often and get to spend time there. I cant wait!! I think I was thinking for my kids, and I wanted them to see it all, and take it all in, because they wont get to go back until they are older. It was such a wonderful experience to be in the Temple with our children, it was a beautiful day.
So that is what we have been up to, Claire is awake so I better get on with Mommy duties.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Blogging the old fashioned way
Posted by Countrylivn' at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
finally back!! can't wait to see u
We feel the same way at our house. Today I had to run to Costco and the girls nearly freaked because they wanted to stay in their jammies and watch Shrek, poor things! I am super excited about our reunion as well. It is going to be so much fun to see everyone. I've been working on my bamb--I guess I am a little out of practice. J/K I'm not really. See you soon, and thanks for the advice on my hair.
I can't wait to see you! I was telling your dad I haven't seen you since Justin was a baby! Is it weird to say if you're there early, call me cause I will be too! lol! Maybe I can join you for shopping! :) If that's not too invasive...my cell # is 509 995 4586 or my parent's number 234 6916 I'll probably head down on Monday or Tuesday and just stay the week...DRIVE SAFE!
You are having fun this summer! We're stopping Wednesday to see the Twin Falls temple...I guess we won't try to see you since you are not home. Hope you have a great time in Washington!
Post a Comment