Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kindergarten Town Tour Field Trip

Justin’s Kindergarten class got to go on a walking field trip.  It is so nice to go to a  small school in a small town.  I could take all of my little kids and we didn’t even see one car on the street!  Claire and Jaci held hands the entire time.  I wish Claire was the one in K, well not really I wish Jaci was NOT in K and she and Claire could be together.  They just love each other!

103_1404

Justin insisted on pushing Rett.  103_1405

He got to show and tell his sister and brother before we left the school.  It was so cute to see him introduce them and what little facts he told about them.  He said Claire was 3, she quickly corrected him by pulling his hand (he was holding her hand).  He said “she can do her jobs, no she doesn’t do her jobs very good.”  It was funny.  Then he told his class that Rett can drink a bottle and that Emma was feeding him one time and she let go of the bottle and he held it himself!  He was pretty proud of his little sister and brother.

 

103_1406

Our first stop was at the city offices where they got a sucker.

103_1407103_1408

Then to the fire station. 

103_1409

 

103_1410

Justin with his friend Aiden.

 

103_1412

Getting out of the truck.

103_1413

Our friend Kasey.  With her tiny sucker.

 

103_1414

We stopped at the post office, took a book back to the Library and then to Pipers for a snack!

103_1415

103_1416

The walk back.

103_1417

I had one little obnoxious boy that would NOT leave me (Rett) alone.  He tried to push the stroller, he kept digging in my purse, kept touching Rett all over the face and hands, but then to top it all off he pulled his sucker out of his mouth and stuck it in Retts!!!  I about GAGGED!   He was a persistent little bugger.  I was glad to go home and sanitize the baby!  OH dear!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

I about gagged reading about the little germ-sharer. What a fun field trip and fun little town you go to school in.