Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tired Boy

103_1384

Rett fell asleep sitting next to me this morning.  He does not usually just fall asleep randomly, all of my kids have done that and I was starting to worry if he would be able to.  I love it when they put themselves to sleep with no binkie or bottle they just do it, and it’s the best!  As a matter of fact Claire was nodding off in her dinner last night, I didn’t point it out to the other kids because I knew they would all start laughing and then she would be wide awake.  She got down from the table and was asleep for the night by 7!  Which is nice because she is one of my night owls who never wants to go to sleep!

103_1385

Ahh, there is no sight more beautiful than a sleeping baby!  He is WAY to big!

0 comments: