Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rett is 6 Months!

My baby is 6 months old today!  I cant believe it!  When I was struggling with a newborn, sleepless nights, sore body, etc.  I just told myself don’t worry one day you will wake up and he will be six months old and you will wonder where the time went.  It is TRUE!  Time just flies!  Rett is such a happy baby, as long as his tummy is full!  He smiles at everyone and loves his big kids.  He just rolls all around the living room when I lay him down.  He is really close to sitting up by himself.  He can push himself up with his hands and can get up on his knees, but not at the same time (thankfully).  He also sits in the front of the shopping cart which is HUGE, Claire has been telling everyone that he sits in the front now.  He is really sweet and mellow, still definitely a boy, he just really reminds me of Kollin.  Rett has just fit so well into our family we have hardly had to adjust to the change, he has adjusted well to us also!

103_1274103_1275103_1276

Claire couldn’t stay out of his pictures!

103_1273

103_1277

I combed his little hair this morning.  I don’t know what I am going to do with that cowlick right in front, right now he is sporting a comb over!  He's just to cute!

1 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

His mouth hanging open is priceless. I think there are some pics of Erica looking like that!!