Monday, October 3, 2011

Sunday Shots: General Conference

I love General Conference Sundays, it is truly and all day family day, and I always learn to do a little better and be motivated.  We got lucky and Cody and Whitny got to come spend Sunday with us.  Gma and Gpa were away for the weekend.  We always love a visit from Cody.  Justin told me at the end of the day that he hadn't seen me all day.  I told him it was because he sat on Cody’s lap all day and not mine!  We really like Uncle Cody and Aunt Whitny, their day is a month away!  Emma took this picture of them snoozing while “watching conference.”

 

103_1247

By the afternoon session we had all sorts of tents and toys in the living room.

103_1248103_1249

Ashley stayed all organized and finished her entire packet just like she was supposed to.

103_1250

No conference would be complete with out caramel popcorn, I love traditions!

103_1253

0 comments: