Monday, October 31, 2011

Sunday Shots

I have been meaning to measure these two girls since Claire’s birthday we got it done last night.  Can you tell who is who?

103_1486

Now can you tell?  What about who do you think is tallest?

103_1485

103_1487

They are EXACTLY the same height.  Not even fudging a little, I couldn’t believe it!  At the end of the summer Emma was almost a half inch taller, Ash has hit a little growth spurt I guess!  Emma was determined to be taller, Ashley was determined Emma wasn’t going to be taller!  I have a feeling they will be battling it out like this for the next couple of years!

Rett is loving mashed potatoes, he ate lots of them yesterday.

103_1488

103_1489

Our little Idaho Spud!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Wow. They really do look similar, especially from the back :)! I am sure Rett is just waiting for Thanksgiving...all the mashed potatoes to fill his belly...But I guess here is Idaho and especially the Telfords mashed potatoes..is probably a daily thing! ;)

Jami said...

here IN idaho

Jane Clark said...

Oh Mijken, he needs me!! He's such a cutie. I miss the short moments he and I snuggled in our hotel bed. :)