We have been playing basketball on Tuesday mornings just to change up the regular workout routine, it has been good and fun. It is hard to be at the church at 5:30 am, but it is so nice to work out with out the kids. We just go for an hour and then are back to get everyone up and ready for school and work. This morning was fun we actually had enough girls to play full court. There were five of us. We played 2 on 3 and the three of us lost. One of the two played college basketball and is still AMAZING, so it was really no contest. It was a good workout, an excuse to run. I have been eating all of the left overs from the weekend and so I needed a good workout!
We are just staying around home this week. Ashley and Emma are doing the Missoula Children's theater this week and are excited to be in the play. They are doing the little mermaid. Ash and Emma are both dancing seahorses or something like that. They actually had to audition this year, some of the kids didn't make parts, it was so sad, I was not prepared for that so I am glad that both of my girls made it. There were lots of little kids in tears. They rehearse for a week and then perform on Friday. I am excited for them to be able to participate in something other than sports.
We are off to story time in Shoshone this morning, hopefully Ryan will be moving his potato operation down to the cellar here, I am excited for him to be working close to home for a couple of days anyway. He is over a week past his regular sugar beet planting, I don't know when he will finally get in the field and start planting, hopefully soon. I wish the wind would quit blowing and our spring weather would come back, it is so burry cold!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I heart basketball
Posted by Countrylivn' at 8:59 AM
Labels: Ashley and Emma, exercise, farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment