Ashley was baptized Saturday March 28th! She is growing into such a nice young woman. We are so proud of her and her decision to be baptized!

We are also thankful for a loving daddy who honors his Priesthood and was able to baptize her, what a wonderful experience for them to share together.
I'm not old enough to have an eight year old am I? The only thing that went wrong were things that the Primary President messed up on.....I have so much to learn! I even messed up which kid it was that was being baptized, the program said Emma Elizabeth......maybe I am old enough to have an eight year old, my poor brain!
Speaking of family, we had so much support from everyone! Thanks so many for coming! There were over 55 people, Ashley has so much support from her family! We had tons of yummy food to eat too!
She wasn't even nervous at all, she is so mature and already has a strong testimony of the Gospel.
What a wonderful weekend, we are so proud of Ashley for making this decision and for being a great example to her family! We love you Ashley!

3 comments:
it looks like a fun time. Lots of cute pictures.
WHERE DID YOU GET ASH'S DRESS?
Thanks for listing my site on your blog. I enjoyed your family photos - especially your daughters baptism photos - sweet darling family. Love the dress! I also am LDS:)
Post a Comment