Certainly I have been up to something? I just don't know what or else I cant remember, probably the latter. We have had a couple of sleepless nights because of sick kids and little babies who are not wanting to sleep in their own beds, maybe that is why I cant remember, I don't know, I cant remember.
Saturday was a productive day, well at least Ryan got a lot done for me around the house, he installed more shelves in the downstairs pantry and also finished up the shelves out in the shed. He did a great job, it is nice to be married to someone so talented, because he really is. I have been trying to put the house back together from all of that but I keep creating more messes as I go.
I have a 101 projects I want to get done before family comes for Ashley's Baptism at the end of March. Poor Ryan looked at my list and just about cried, no really most of the projects I can do alone, which is good. I got the kitchen wall painted red today in between hundreds of phone calls, I don't know why it happens like that, the tella-marketers must know the most inconvenient times to call, don't you say? It is done though, so one thing to cross off my list.
I found a few more great deals at the grocery store, I am getting to the point where I cant by anything full price anymore, which is great. I cant wait to fill up those new shelves! I better get moving, I just couldn't go another day with out posting something.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Up to nothing...
Posted by Countrylivn' at 2:43 PM
Labels: house projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You should get on the "do not call" list. I am...I haven't had a telemarketer call in years!
Your donuts are beautiful. I only make squares...do you have a round cutter?
My sister has started the coupon craze. I am intrigued...
You changed your blog around, very cute!
Mijken, Don't you know you got a lot of us used to checking your blog every other day because you had so many awesome posts? You deserve to not be up to much! Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment