Friday, March 20, 2009

PG always REQUIRED

This is what happened in my living room a few days ago while I was "blogging and couponing" There was a row and a half of that yummy chocolate cake left. I have got to get my wifi hooked up so I can use the laptop upstairs!!! AGGGHHHHH! Needless to say neither Claire or Justin ate any lunch! Good thing I just got a SWEET deal on 2 bottles of carpet cleaner the day before!

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

HAA HAA that's funny!! Reminds me of a picture of ERICA??? Was it Erica in the choc cake?

Kristin said...

Yeah that was Erica on the kitchen counter sitting in the cake pan. As I remember that was also a Sunday morning and she had already had her bath the night before. Mom was a little bit perturbed about the whole thing.

April said...

Mijken, I LOVE reading your blog. You are sooo witty! What a fun, memory making moment. Your such a good mom!