Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Spring weather

Or lack of, I have been jealous of all of the spring weather I have been hearing about around the country and I look out my window and this is what we see here; I do FINALLY have some bare grass showing through, I don't know how something so yucky looking can look so BEAUTIFUL to me right now, but it just looks fabulous! I am really having spring fever! But then you look at the back yard and it is white as far as the eye can see, and deep white too, sob, sob!

I took these about a week ago and it has shrunk down a little more, but pretty much looks the same out both directions. I was happy to find some tulips poking out of the ground, I bet they changed their minds this morning when it was only 1 degree outside, BRRRR.

0 comments: