Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Farming/ Game Day

Rett and I went one more day to help finish up the swathing.  He still loved being in the tractor.  It was nice that he was such a good boy.  I don’t say that very often about him!  He was happy to have not one hat, but TWO hats!

IMG_0765

IMG_0766

It worked out that we were working in Arco and the football game was in Mackay, just 30 minutes away.  I was happy for that.  There was a mix up in games, and game times, so we waited for a while and got home late, but the Tigers came out with the W.

IMG_0769

Ash and her friend Emilee were the only cheerleaders today because all the volleyball girls had a game at home.  They did good for being in cold temps.  It has been a cold football season this year.  Last year we only had one cold game the rest were in the 70’s and 80’s.  Hopefully that means we will have a cold snowy winter!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Cute Rett. And pretty mountains in the back ground of the score board.