Ryan and I have secretly been talking about a dog for a while, well Ryan has been trying to convince me to get a dog ever since Bella died. We have so many critters outside, like skunks, raccoons, etc, we are hoping he will help keep them out! That was my logical thinking. I just know a puppy is a lot of work and Im pretty sure it will land as my responsibility. And it has!
But the kids are happy, and he is a super cute pup. He is called a corgi. It is a new breed of dog, only 11 years old. It basically will look like a collie wiener dog when it is full grown, but bigger. He does have short legs and kind of a long barrel middle.
He will look something like this, of course not as well groomed, and he has a tail, and not long haired.

Of course the heat lamp light burned out when we were putting him in the chicken coop for the night, so guess where he is living until I go to the co-op to get one!
We have gone outside today and he is much happier out there so everyone cant feel too bad when I kick him out tomorrow!
I have a lot of hopes for this puppy Mack, like not chasing cars, running to the neighbors, eating chickens, cats, etc. Wish us luck!

4 comments:
don't you know it, but puppies are fun.
They are actually a very old breed. A favorite of the Queen of England's. She has a lot of them. They are herders, sheep, geese and even cattle. They like to chew and can have back problems. The kids should get used to picking him up under the chest and his behind not by under his stomach.
Cute pup. Are the kids still loving him?
Post a Comment