Whitny came to Idaho for a visit while Cody is in India. I was so excited to get to see this cute little man and his chubby cheeks! Traygen is growing so fast! He is for sure the tallest Telford baby I have ever seen! He is really long!
I think he looks like Cody with chubby cheeks! He is such a happy baby, just content and calm. Nice little boy.
Shannon arranged for us all to get together for lunch up at the Arco cabin. We got to visit a lot (not enough) and love on babies.
It was fun to see all of these little cousins play together. We didn’t have any big helper cousins because they are all in school. These littles were sure fun though. Lots of boys! I was glad we got to spend a little time with Whitny and Traygen, its just too long in between trips!

0 comments:
Post a Comment