Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Shots: Christmas Sunday

We had a busy, good Sunday.  Our family was the speakers for Sacrament Meeting.  It was fun to have the kids speak with us.  I didn’t have time to get nervous because I was trying to help everyone else be ready for their parts.  The kids did great.  We were pleased with them.  Ryan and I both told  stories from our favorite and memorable Christmas’s.  I was pleased, Ryan wasn’t.  He is hard to please when it comes to talks though. 

We also got to do sharing time in Primary.  That was fun!  I would do that 100 times rather than speaking!  The kids had a great time, and so did we.  We are happy to be done though and just enjoy this week! 

Claire’s favorite primary teacher Sister Buckner made her a hooded towel.  She told me all day that she thought she needed a bath.

100_0831

We love our ward and all of the people in it, this is a great place to live!  We feel blessed!

0 comments: