Ashley had a rough game up in Fairfield. I knew if I didn’t go to a game she would need me… Rett has this nasty gagging cough (so he throws up) and I just couldn’t take him all the way up there. (He is a thousand times better today) Anyway Ash must fall down a lot? I have never seen her fall in a game, but she has had a couple of burns on her knees, which I remember being normal for basketball, along with jammed fingers. She has a couple right now and then she fell in the game twice and they started to bleed. She came out of the game and her great coach bandaged her up and put her back in. She really is a great person, I like her a lot. Anyway Ash is pretty sore this morning and her knees look horrible!
Lots of bandaids on from the game. Her friend Jamie told me that she did cry, Ash said she only cried because she didn’t want anyone to feel sorry for her, not because it hurt. Funny girl.
She iced them last night and this morning, she had to wear leggings to school because her jeans hurt to bad. Hopefully she wont fall again, at least not until these have healed up. I have to miss next weeks game too…. AND she took a shot in the game, I told her not to make a basket while I wasn’t there, but she did take a shot (which she never has before). Hopefully Ryan can do ball game duty next week with her.

1 comments:
way to go Ashley
Post a Comment