Thursday, December 13, 2012

Justin’s Lunch Date

I went in to have lunch with Justin.  Rett is really coughing and I debated going or not,  I’m still not sure if I should have gone or not.  Justin was happy but Rett coughed till he gagged, which caused throwing up and just like that it was over!  Thankfully Justin and all of his 1st grade buddies brought me lots of paper towels!  They were cute and very concerned.  Anyway the cooks, and helper sang a cute birthday song, it was really fun, it brought tears to my eyes, I know bawl baby.  It was really nice though.

100_0755

Justin’s teacher made him give me a hug, he wouldn’t kiss me last week, so I didn’t even ask for one this week:(

100_0756

It was fast and wild, but that is kind of how my Justin boy is too! 

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Good thing it wasn't like the Goonies and everyone else started throwing up on each other.