Thursday, December 13, 2012

Party Time!

Justin couldn’t decide on a cake…  I really think he is lost in what he really likes, little boy things, or big boy things?  He cant decide.  So I do for him!  I saw this John Deere cake and liked it, no boy big or little is too big for a tractor cake!

100_0763100_0764

The family picture is quite interesting, as usual!

100_0765

Big wishes!

100_0766

100_0767

Ryan re-lights candles and re-lights candles.  I think growing up his family would let everyone have a turn blowing out the candles, so he does that with our kids too.

100_0768100_0769

Even the babe got to blow.  (with lots of help)

100_0770

There is that green and yellow!

100_0771

Justin had a great day and went to bed tired.  Some of his friends got him presents at school and he was pretty excited about that.  He has a really fun teacher at school and she let him pick a game to play at the end of the day.  He picked heads up 7 up, a great classic school game!  Justin is growing up fast and is trying his best to make good choices, he keeps us going around here.  I love you Justin!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Are you on the phone? Classic family pic. I don't even remember how to play heads up 7up. I don't think my boys have ever played.