Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday Shots

I appreciated Church a lot more this week since I didn’t get to go last week, Emms was sick so she and I stayed home.  The lessons were great in both classes, what I got to hear of them.  Rett was fussy in Sunday School and I had to go talk to Claire's class about babies and how much I love my baby.  It was pretty cute, they were all over Rett wanting to see his toes and checking him out. 

We were hoping to have a nice quiet afternoon but ended up here:

ryans pickup2

Ryan's guys always borrow his pickup to go to Wal-Mart on their day off.   Well they were coming home and a truck passed on the big curve and lost part of the load right onto Ryan's pickup.  Thankfully no one was hurt.  The worst part was the other guy stopped, then just took off again.  They think he was a scrapper with a wild load spilling all over.  We are so glad it hit where it did, Carlos said he had to swerve or it would have come right through the middle of the windshield, that could have been devastating! 

ryans pickup

Just last night Ryan told me he was going to get a new pickup this fall, maybe a little sooner than he thought! 

I love moving the lines on Sunday, the whole family goes out (plus Ryan does most of the work so I don’t have too)  I had to take a picture with my pretty girls, who looks this good at work!  They even had bows in their hair!  I on the other hand was sacrificing fashion for coolness…… I'm a lost cause!

103_0613

Claire Bear waited patiently for her ride home, Rett was in the pink stroller too.

103_0614

Just figured out how to ride his 2 wheeler.  It took two pushes up and down the road and he got it.  He is pretty excited for himself!  Now he can ride to the bridge with the girls instead of running behind!

103_0610

103_0609

Some of the best news of today is that Kiley and Jason made it to Arco, I am in such suspense, they have been there all weekend and we still haven't seen them yet!  We are planning to meet up at the parade in the morning.  Then we will get them for the rest of the week!  We are going to Lagoon and then on to Bear Lake with the Nielson family.  We are so excited!   We are really hoping for an afternoon nap next Sunday, but Im not holding my breath!  Love my family day!

0 comments: