Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Garden

The garden is finally hitting a growth spurt, so are the weeds though too. I thought I better take pictures because I may not weed it again this year! Here are the beans, lettuce and one big sunflower of Ashley's growing on the end.


103_0726


Bell peppers and tomatoes, I have one cute little tiny pepper, it looks just like a big one only tiny. We have never grown them before, Im excited to see if they turn out or not.



103_0727


Not really sure what I have here, this is what happens when you replant in a hurry and don’t write anything down! I think it is all squash (obviously) and cucumbers at the far end.



103_0728


My FAVORITE, cilantro and some more squash.


103_0729


Ashley is positive these are pumpkins, and some mix of flowers and I think more cucumbers. I needed to transplant these to a bigger space and still havent done it…



103_0730


Strawberries!


103_0731


103_0715


The kids keep finding red ones here and there. We cant wait for next years crop!

0 comments: