Jen and I got roped into a tube ride. It was pretty wild, Doug promised he wouldn’t dump us off, he did really good and we tried our hardest to stay on. I'm so glad Kiley captured it all for us, here we GO!
Starting to get a little rough.
Love this one! It really was an intense ride!
We are going to fall off for sure this time!
Oh dear, now that is attractive!
The boat came to a stop so we could start smiling again! What a fun/scary trip around the lake! I'm so sore from holding on for dear life! I'm pretty sure I will stay off the tube from now on, I so don’t like it, and here is the proof! Fun times!

1 comments:
I'm a little jealous, Mijken. Your pictures look like you were having a blast. I love going boating and to be specific...tubing! I bet you had so much fun with your family. I'm glad you got to see and spend time with them.
Post a Comment