I wanted to take a family picture, we haven’t taken even one since Rett was born. This is what we got with the timer on the camera, check out Rett he is looking right where he needs too, good boy!
This one was Ryans favorite,
I liked this one best, either way I am glad we have something with our new family!
We went back down to Grandmas to wrap up our family vacation. Claire and Jaci were in the same outfit and we didn’t even know we had the same outfit, it was funny! They like being twin cousins. Sydney is also in the picture.
Uncle Cody and his girlfriend Whitny, Cody was being a goof, but Whitny looks cute! They make a cute couple and it was fun to get to know her a little more.
Rett was trying to cool off, it was a hot day, close to 100!
He had some sweating cheeks!
Ryan's cousin Matt from Utah came Sunday night. He was instantly popular with his BIG pickup and super fast four wheeler!
We went home completely exhausted and happy, we cant wait until next year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment