We are sad to be done with swimming lessons. The kids all progress so much over the two weeks and then we quit going every day and loose our awesome swimming skills. I guess I just need to keep taking them swimming. They all passed on to the next level, Justin and Claire will be level 2 and Ash and E will be level 4! The weather was cold most of the days but Friday was really nice finally! Ash is doing her favorite, the back float:
Emma;
Emma’s splash, I never got a picture of them jumping in I am to slow, but I got lots of good splashes…..
The girls LOVED their teacher he was fun for them. Ashley jumped off the “high dive” (it is actually the life guard stand) She is so brave, she loved it too! Cant wait again for next year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment